|at Energizer Holidings|
|Location||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Admin/Human Resources Jobs
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Have what it takes to lead and be part of finance history in the making? Are you analytically and process inclined and wish to leverage those strengths on a regional finance platform?
We are looking for an experienced talent, to be part of our Finance Shared Services team, in Malaysia.
We have invested in our growth in Malaysia with a beautiful new office at The Pinnacle, Sunway Lagoon. With around 100 colleagues located here, the culture is friendly and energetic. Malaysia serves as our Finance Shared Services hub for Asia Pacific.
- Maintain Trade Promotion Accruals and settlement systems from creation to the settlement. (ESP/ E Condition)
- Verifying documentation, completeness and accuracy of the claims, coordination with in market TI Analyst where necessary.
- Reconciliation of GL balance - with the Trade Promotion Accruals and settlement system and rectify if any variance. Further maintain adequate details to support the AR balance.
- Generate AR aging report and past due report, and follow up with in market AR Analyst for timely settlement of the outstanding balances.
- Generate and send the statement of accounts to customers
- Maintain the related accounts in iScala/ SAP
- Provide any adhoc information/ reports required by the management
- Team - Work collaboratively with EHP Finance & Controllership regional and global management to support corporate initiatives.
- Proactively participate in the sharing of new/innovative practices that enhances efficiency and effectiveness
Required Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Accounting & Part qualification in ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experiences
- Working experiences in shared service environment is an added advantage
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.