|at DoubleTree by Hilton|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
A Team Leader is responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
A Team Leader, will be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
What are we looking for?
A Team Leader serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!