|at Energizer Holidings|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Admin/Human Resources Jobs
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Based in Selangor, Malaysia, and reporting to the Director/Sr. Director, Global Warehousing & Distribution, this role leads the APAC Warehousing & Distribution organization and is responsible for orchestrating the development and implementation of globally aligned strategies that will improve cost structures while delivering customer service.
This Senior Manager drives business results through strong collaboration with the Global Warehousing & Distribution team, third party logistics providers, and managed services through various activities/accountabilities.
- Development and execution of market and APAC regional continuous improvement initiatives
- Consistent leadership and ongoing development of the APAC logistics team
- Maintenance and leverage of high performance third party partnerships as part of a global logistics management team
- Advocate for supply chain excellence by focusing to improve distribution and transportation cost, performance, and customer service levels
- Significant influence/collaboration within Global Warehousing & Distribution (W&D), the APAC Commercial and Integrated SC organizations to plan, develop and execute warehousing and distribution regional/market based strategies in alignment with global W&D and commercial strategies
- Accountable for coaching and developing talent within the APAC W&D team
- Assures leveraging of industry best practices
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Understands APAC regional and market nuances and be sensitive to cross cultural relationships
- Able to travel between 20-25% to major markets supported in APAC
- Exposure to and expertise in programs such as Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement practices and the ability to bring those to bear in the logistics environment
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, organizational and planning skills
- MS Office products knowledge
- Proven leader capable of long and short term strategic planning driving positive change across an organization
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven influencing behaviour to gain trust and drive change
- Committed and results-orientated
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.