|at Energizer Holidings|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected. In Malaysia, our company has a long history and a very strong friendly team spirit across a small office, around 100 colleagues in total across the country.
Do you have what it takes to be part of a successful, regional Supply Chain team?
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Scheduler for our Energizer category of products. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager for APAC Master Planning, this exciting role would provide strategic planning decisions to ensure timely inventory supply, in accordance to agreed parameters, to the APAC markets.
This is an ideal role for a detailed oriented talent who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a collaborative and highly dynamic team.
- Responsible to receive/ process inter-plant orders; handles exception messages and plan/create deliveries.
- Will be responsible for Master Production Scheduling at product level. Coordinate with plant finite schedules on product availability and communicate with Deployment/Supply Planners on product availability/delivery schedules. Liaise with shipping function as needed.
- Establish and execute purchase plans for affiliate and 3rd party sourced products.
- Mitigate constrains/request with the objective of meeting on time delivery with the necessary support functions.
- Responsible to develop and publish S&OP plan for both local and regional review.
- Will be required to manage supply, which includes, allocating FG to customers’ orders, planning inventory to forecast, daily/weekly review process in place to track forecast versus actual sales order status, including SLOBS management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering. Degree would be preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supply Planning or related
- Good Interpersonal skills with proficient use of English and Mandarin (to communicate with Stakeholders in Chinese speaking environment)
- The ability to work with multiple systems and a Customer Focus mind-set
- Experience in SAP and JDA (Manugistics) would be preferred
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes a variable bonus scheme and a number of non-monetary benefits, including workplace flexibility, lunch time social / sporting events, team building days, company products etc. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.