|Location||Bayan Lepas, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
• Conduct situational analysis to improve operational cost such as inventory, logistics etc.
• Lead continuous improvement efforts to develop innovative ways to avoid/enhance/reduce manufacturing related issue/practices
• Prepare systematic, manufacturing performance indicator dashboard and reports
• Participate actively in Continuous Engineering Improvement and NPI; influencing the design of the product to ensure manufacturability and conformance with global supply chain and managing the transition into production.
• Supports and implements the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product.
• May work with suppliers, third party vendors and/or partners to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
• Undertake other duties assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 4 years of working experience.
• Independent, resourceful and take initiative. Able to communicate and collaborate well with cross functional team
• Self-starter and proven track record of results in setting, implementing complex engineering projects and achieving the goals and demonstrated levels of creativity.
• Must possess strong engineering, analytical problem solving and strategy thinking skills;
• Strong team player, with excellent collaboration, oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Statistics, Lean Manufacturing principles, Six Sigma and PFMEA.
• Good Project Management skills, reporting generation and presentation skill.
• Able to adapt to change and continuous learning attitude.
• Advance in Excel with VBA Macro Programming.