|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Act as the voice of customer to the factory for all orders by addressing and resolving any demand fulfillment challenges from customers
- Serve as liaison for customers & global logistic team to fill customer requirements
- Perform data inquiries to obtain order status and check availability of materials
- Create & maintain logs & files for all relevant supporting shipping documents, including PGI, invoicing & other shipping documentation
- Perform other required paperwork to complete material transfer for global operations
- Review backlog of orders, monitor & expedite orders to ensure monthly shipment targets are met
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/ Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in customer service/ order fulfillment/ supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing planning and customer support, preferably within the energy or oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge in SAP system
- Full set of LC experience
- Experience in shipping/ logistic preferred
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively to ensure all work is completed on time
- Able to take on large amounts of responsibility with little management
- Good customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No. 22 Jalan Persiaran Teknolo, Senai, Johor, 81400, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 47267
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.