|at Energizer Holidings|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Admin/Human Resources Jobs
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
In Malaysia, our company has a long history and a very strong friendly team spirit across a small office, around 100 colleagues in total across the country.
Do you have what it takes to be part a team pioneering a new business unit and be part of its history?
We are currently looking to hire a new International Customer Service Analyst for our Handstands category of products. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this exciting role would provide exceptional customer service to meet International Distributors’ orders and be responsive to the needs of business growth.
This is an ideal role for a detailed oriented talent who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in an ideas-filled dynamic environment.
- Manage and process all order exceptions & deductions working with various parties like Finance and Controllership, Commercial, Distribution Center (Credit block, Product withdrawal/returns, Distribution shortage/damaged). Generate/Issue Credit/Debit Note if necessary
- Work closely with respective sourcing locations’ Deployment Planner to ensure on time product availability
- Manage product phase in/phase out
- Work closely with Distribution Center on orders being released for timely picking & delivery and or product returns
- Work closely with Shipping for on time shipping document availability
- Ensure on time dispatch of shipping document to Distributor to avoid penalty and demurrage claim
- Maintains and ensure that customer order forms are updated and reflect correct product details and pricing
- Meet agreed Line Item Fill Rate & On Time Delivery metrics, and take the necessary escalation protocol should there are major supply issues
- Ensure compliance of Hazmat (Dangerous Goods) handling, shipping & documentation by Suppliers
- Super User of SAP OTC Module
- Manage Demand Forecast by liaising with Distributor for on time forecast submission, validating actual orders against forecast and transferring them to Demand Planning group
- Partnership with Internal Stakeholders to provide sound customer service, Distributor, product and quality complaint, product enquiries and for on time new customer setup
- Work closely with internal stakeholder to smoothen phase in/phase out of product and timely communication with Distributors
- Continuously seeks ways and means to enhance/improve existing order fulfilments, deliveries/shipping process & procedures
- Measure and maintain a set of KPI in relevant to Customer Service performance
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Service or related
- Good Interpersonal skills with proficient use of English and Mandarin (to communicate with Stakeholders in Chinese speaking environment)
- An eye for detail and a Customer Focus mind-set
- Knowledgeable in import and export process
- Experienced in the SAP OTC would be preferred
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes a variable bonus scheme and a number of non-monetary benefits, including workplace flexibility, lunch time social / sporting events, team building days, company products etc. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.