|at Hilton Hotels & Resorts|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2018|
A Human Resources Officer is responsible for assisting and supporting in the effective operations of the Human Resources function in the daily administrative and day to day operations. Align with the human resources function with the overall strategy of the hotel.
What will I be doing?
- Screening ofpotential candidate for interviews, make recommendation for hiring, byreceiving, registering and sorting all incomingapplication for employment and proceed with forward action accordingly.
- Interview allpotential candidates (E2/E1& D) during the hiring process.
- Ensure minimumrequirement is met before hiring a new TM - 2 reference check & backgroundcheck with the Security Dept, budgeting (salary& manning) etc.
- Preparation foracceptance of resignation & termination of TMs
- Ensure complianceto the HR audit components and exceeding yearly target.
- Ongoingtabulation of hotel recruitment and updates
- Posting of jobadvertisement in local newspaper/recruitment agencies/job board
- Source newrecruitment opportunities ie school, agencies, website
- Coordinateselected career fairs.
- Upkeep ofManning movement report.
- Resignations -Coordinate resignation (Letters of Acceptance of Resignations/finalizecalculation) & ensure Exit Interview is done in a timelymanner.
- Weekly updatesof TMs resignation/transfer out
- Compliance to the confidentiality of team member's information, salaryand benefits packages must be strongly adhered to
What are we looking for?
A Human Resources Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in Human Resources Officer or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Good knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!