|Location||Batu Ferringhi, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2017|
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage coordinator , you are responsible for working the following tasks.
- Type reports, letter, memorandum and correspondence including those of confidential nature and maintain files accordingly. Take down and transcribe dictation andminutes of meetings.
- Liaison with all other departments, (including Kitchen, accounting, purchasing, FO etc.) for and on behalf of the F&BManager and Executive Chef.
- Answer and place telephone calls and arrange appointments for the F&BManager and Executive Chef, and remind them of the same. Liaison with the concerned parties.
- Receive and screen office callers and visitors, schedule and set upappointments.
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies, initiate necessary letters, files and requisition for approval of theF&B Manager and Executive Chef.
- Keep the F&Bmanager and Executive Chef informed of VIPs, groups and other arrivalsfor the day of hotel events and of other matters which concerns him/her.
- Open, read, sort and record incoming office mails, forward to personnel concerned, dispatch and record outgoing mails.
- Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the F&B and Chef Office equipment
- Performs other duties as may be required by the F&BManager and Executive Chef.
- Liaise and coordinate with all Outlets for various reports tobe submitted on regular basis
- Keeps track of all F&B team and culinary team members' records with various datelines.
- Keeps maximum organizing and efficiency in the filing system.
- Assisted with PR and market list issuance for F&B and Culinary team.
- Work closely with F&B Manager and Executive on any audit related matters and brand compliance details
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Good in Microsoft Words & Microsoft Excel.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Previous experience working as administrator/clerk.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!