|at Hilton Hotels & Resorts|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
A Business Analyst will consolidate all reporting from 9 Malaysia hotels into central database.
What will I be doing?
As Business Analyst, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Managers with room nights production reports
- Consolidate hotel reports, analyze and then distribute to NSO
- Prepare Monthly Cognos, ONQ PM reports for NSO team
- Review all current trends across all hotels and make appropriate recommendations
- Review 3rd party reports such as Hoteligence
- Identify all new opportunities for corporate accounts through analysis of internal reports
- Research and implement special revenue projects designated by NDOS.
- Liaise and follow up with support departments to ensure that special projects assigned are carried out.
- Performing all analysis relevant to account production and trends. Create and maintain all reports as requested by NDOS.
- Create and set targets for individual sales managers for the Sales Incentive Programme.
- Tabulate and prepare the Quarterly Sales Incentive workbooks for submissions.
What are we looking for?
A Business Analyst, serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Good understanding of Sales structure within hotel environment
- Be conversant with Excel and Microsoft office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!